Our nation-wide service assures we can help your clients anywhere in the United States.
After over 30 years of business, we only work with a select group of ADA, CASp, and ICC certified Inspectors.
ADA Compliance Team, Inc. [ACT] has a network of qualified contractors for your compliance construction.
Quarterback the project from start to finish. We keep you in the loop until we have helped you successfully settle the claim.
Our expertise in ADA compliance and accessibility requirements
is why many attorneys bring their clients to us to assist them in the ADA compliance process. Our solutions-based approach brings you options and your client peace of mind.
Key Points To Address:
Initial consultation is FREE!
Is there a Lawsuit? Send ACT a copy of the Summons then discuss with Attorney.
Gather Information about property.
We don't want to miss any ADA element.
Focus on ALL of the ADA elements called out in the Complaint.
- Price & availability to do a site survey.
- Oder/Authorize Inspection.
- Potential Items Found.
- Action Plan and Solution.
- ADA/CASp/ICC inspections performed.
- Solutions developed from inspection findings.
- SOW - Scope Of Work created.
- SOW given to 3 ADA-savvy subcontractors.
- Receive and review their respective bids.
- Alert attorney/client of chosen subcontractors.
- We schedule the ADA remediation.
- Meet onsite with subcontractors.
- We supervise the project from start to finish.
- Billable hours for you until project is completed.
Once the work is complete, our Inspector goes back out to the property & re-inspects it. It doesn't mean anything if it just "looks good"! It must be 100% certified.